Renting a 3d printer with Evashape is easy. There are no long term contracts or leasing companies involved.
How it works:
- Select your printer press the "ADD TO QUOTE" button. Fill out the details and submit.
- Some printers have additional consumable items that must be purchased to make use of the printer, but are not included in the hire fee. We will add these to the quote for you.
- After you have submitted a Quote Request an Evashape team member will be in touch to discuss individual shipping and service costs for your order, as well as how long you think you may need it beyond the initial term. You will receive the quote and hire agreement by email. Simply follow the links to complete the process.
- Minimum term is four weeks paid in advance. Weekly billing available from then.
- Shipping costs are all inclusive of servicing, handling, and return transport at the end of the term. If you are picking up the printer from our showroom, the transport component will be removed from your quote.
- When you are finished with the printer and want to return it, let us know and we will finalise the rental. Follow the detailed re-pack instructions provided and either drop it off to us, if you picked it up in person, or we will arrange the courier transport.
- Your rental term will start when you receive the printer, and end when it is picked up from you by a courier, or dropped off by you in person. You don't pay for renting a printer that is in transit.