EvaShape Help Desk Terms and Conditions
By making use of this service the Client/User agrees and accepts:
- EvaShape policy regarding information disclosed during client discussion is that the information is confidential and Commercial in Confidence unless directed otherwise by the client.
- EvaShape will not disclose information unless at the direction of the client,
- or as required by local authorities upon enforceable demand.
- In cases where a client feels the need to further protect their Intellectual Property with a Non Disclosure Agreement, EvaShape are willing to revue such a document and execute as appropriate.
- The client agrees that it will not share with EvaShape information that it knows to be confidential or Commercial in Confidence, where it does not have the right to do so provided by the owner of the intellectual property
- The Client takes full responsibility for the end use of any work conducted by EvaShape.
- The Client must comply with all relevant local laws and regulations regarding the design, manufacture, and use of products or services derived from work conducted by EvaShape and indemnifies EvaShape against breaches of such made by the Client, or by EvaShape in the course of completing work for the Client.
- EvaShape reserves the right to decline work that if has reason to believe:
- The Client is using Intellectual Property or Confidential Information, without authority to do so.
- The Client will, intentionally or otherwise, breach local laws and regulations relating to the manufacture and use of items being worked on.
- A single Help Desk session may not be sufficient to achieve the Client’s goal.
- Work finalised and completed outside the 30 minute Free Consultation session, for the purposes of closing out a specific goal or request, is at the discretion of EvaShape.
- Any further work required as an extension of the session, or to complete a specific session goal, will be quoted prior to commencement.